Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
Grade: 1000 Series
Surface Treatment: Coated
Temper: O - H112
coating: Acrylic (AC), Polyester (PE), PVDF,FEVE
coating source: PPG, Beckers, Kynar 500, etc
color: RAL , customized
production technology: German Henkel
coating thickness: 10 - 35um or on request
color tolerance: ≤0.50
Certification: ISO9001, SGS,ASTM, ENAW
Application of Color Coating Aluminum
1)Further making utensil.
2)Solar reflective film.
3)The appearance of the building.
4)Interior decorating: ceilings, walls, etc.
7)Signs,nameplate, bags making,trolley case.
8)Decorated inside and outside the car.
9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment, etc.
10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones, digital cameras,MP3, U disk, etc.
1) Coating hardness (pencil hardness) more than 2H.
2) coating adhesive : no lower than 1 grade ,Our standard is 0 grade.
3) Impact resistance: No cracking and peeling (50kg/cm ,ASTMD-2794:1993)
4) Flexibility (T-bend): AC,PE coating is 2T , PVDF coating is 3T.
5) MEK resistance: AC coating more than 100times, PE,PVDF coating more than 150 times.
6) Boiling water resistance: No change (2 hours).
7)Color tolerance: ΔE≤0.5
1) Q: Can you send the sample to us for free before we place order?
A: Our products are mostly customized, that’s to say, we make the sample according to the 2D/ 3D drawings from you. It will take time and resources of our company, so we will charge you for the sample, once you confirm without questions, we will put it into mass production. And we will give you a discount on the basis of the quantity of your order.
2) Q: Do you have titanium alloy in stock?
A: Yes, but just the normal specification finned tube. Most of our products are customized.
3) Q: Why does it take at least 4 weeks to finish the mold?
A: After we get the 2D/ 3D drawings from you, our engineer will analyze the drawings, to see whether it’s feasible. Once there is any questions, we will feedback to you and give our suggestions if necessary. And after you confirm without questions, we will sent to our Mold Department for production.
4) Q: How long will it take for the production?
A: Once receipt the deposit from you, we will start the following process: Making the mold, Making wax models, Making the shell, Dewaxing, Roasting, Alloy casting, Getting the semi-finished product, polishing , detection and so on. After finish, they need time to check the products, if found any possible defect parts, they will return to the production until every part is 100% approved. Therefore, it will take about 25-35 days to finish the first batch. And it just need 20-30 days to finish the second, third, fourth…… batches.
5) Q: What’s the payment term of your company?
A: Before shipment by T/T or against copy of B/L.