Type: Infrared Heater, Flexible Heaters
Power Source: Electric
Dimension(L*W*H): Custom Size
Weight: Final Dimension, depend on size
Certification: CE ROHS
Warranty: 1 Year
After-sales Service Provided: Overseas third-party support available
Product name: Silicone Rubber Electric Heating element
Application: industrial equipment,medical eguipment
Insulation material: Silicone Rubber
Heating elements: Resistance Wire Cr-Ni
Working Temperature: 0-500℃
Delivery date: 7-15days after payment
Many industrial heating applications require a flexible Electric Silicone Rubber Heating Pad with the ability to resist chemicals, moisture and abusive environments. These same applications also require rapid heat-up, steady temperature maintenance, and uniform heat distribution. For conditions such as these, Electric Silicone Rubber Heating Pad are the best products available.
Rugged, yet thin, lightweight and flexible—use of Silicone Rubber Heating Pad is limited only by the imagination. Heat can be put exactly where it is needed to improve heat transfer, speed warm ups and decrease wattage requirements in an application process.
Fiberglass-reinforced silicone rubber provides dimensional stability without sacrificing flexibility. Because very little material separates the element from the part, heat transfer is rapid and efficient. Heaters are constructed with a wire-wound element or with an etched foil element. Its thin construction allows it to fit into applications where space is limited.
nickel chrome wire or FeCr wire
12-480v (other voltages available on request)
1.5mm standard, other thicknesses available
Max. Operating Temp.:
260 Deg C or 500 Deg F
≥ 5 MΩ
1) Thermal transfer equipment
2) Freeze or condensation prevention in housings containing electronic equipment, for examples: traffic signal boxes, automatic teller machines, temperature control panels, gas or liquid control valve housings
3) Drums and other vessels and viscosity control and asphalt storage
4) Medical equipment such as blood analyzers, medical respirators, test tube heaters, etc.
5) Computer peripherals such as laser printers, duplicating machines