Grade: 1000 Series
Application: Cookware, Lighting, Reflector & Decoration, Pan making
Width: Dia 0.5-6.0mm
Surface Treatment: mill finished, Mill Finished
Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
Product name: Aluminum Circle/Disc
Shape: Round sheet
Standard: GB/T3880 ASTM B209 EN 485
MOQ: 3 Tons
Certification: ISO9001, SGS, BV
Delivery time: Prompt according to the negociation
Payment terms: T/T, L/C
2. Size: Thickness 0.5~6.0mm; Width 100~1300mm
3. Standard: GB/T3880 ASTM B209 EN 485
4. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, MTC
1100 ALUMINUM DISC/DISCOS DE ALUMINIO
Aluminum 1100 is among the softest aluminum alloys and therefore is not used for high-strength or high-pressure applications. Though it is often cold-worked, pure aluminum can be hot-worked as well, but more frequently, aluminum is shaped by spinning, stamping and drawing processes, none of which require the use of high heat.
Aluminum 1100 is just one of several common aluminum alloys and is soft, low strength and, at 99% min aluminum, is the commercially pure aluminum. Copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, silicon, titanium, vanadium and zinc comprise the remaining elements. It cannot be hardened by heat treatment and is very formable.
Standard exporting wooded pallets; The bundle wegiht not exceed 3MT. Loading:by 1x20GP, 1X20GP can load about 18~22MT
Quality of materials
totally free from defects like white rust, oil patches, roll marks, edge damage, camber, dents, holes, break lines, scratches and free from coil set
flat, round circle
15 days after 30% T/T payment or receiving L/C copy
Cookware, Cooking Utensil, Holloware, Pressure Cookware, Kitchen Disc,
Cooking Pan, Fryer, Reflector of the light etc .
1. One - stop aluminum materials purchaing
2. Processing service: Rolling, Cutting, Drilling, bending, Welding etc
3. EN,ASTM,JIS standards
4. Free samples
5. Most advanced importing quality checking machines to guarantee physical & mechanical properties
6. SGS or other third party inspection service will be offered. The test cost will be borne by the buyer or by ourselves according to the negotiation.
7. Professional pre & after sale service
8. Delivery time: 5-7 days for stocks, Non-stock will take 30~35 days
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is 30-35 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we do offer free samples but delivery fee will be charged.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T or L/C at sight.