Grade: 1000 Series
Application: Cookware, Electrical Appliances, Bread Maker
Thickness: 0.3mm - 6.35mm
Width: 100mm up to 1,524mm
Surface Treatment: Mill Finish
Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
Model Number: 1050/1060/1070/1080/1085/1090/1100/1200
Certification: ISO9001, SGS, ROHS, REACH, FDA, HOKLAS (ASTM B209)
Standard: AA, ASTM, EN ISO
Name: Aluminum Round Discs
Product name: Aluminum Round Discs
Material: Aluminum Round Discs
1. Wholesale High Automatic Customised Shape Hard Anodized 1060 Aluminum Round Discs for Bread Maker
3. Product: Aluminium Semis - Circles/Coils/Sheets
4. Origin: China
5. Standard: AA, ASTM, EN ISO
6. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, ROHS, REACH, FDA, HOKLAS (ASTM B209)
* Wide range of selection on circles' size including customized shape and size.
* EN and AA/ASTM standards.
* Excellent Surface Quality for lighting reflectors.
* Excellent deep drawing and spinning quality.
* We provide heavy guage circles with thicknesses up to 6.35mm (.25") thick which is ideal for cookware.
* Anodizing Quality and Deep Drawing Quality which is suitable for cookware as well.
* RoHS and REACH compliance
* Well-Protected Packing
Over 60 Years – Experience Counts!
* Over 60 years of experience in producing aluminium rolled products, including circles, sheets and coil.
* Rolling mills in Hong Kong and Thailand with combined employment of more than 600 employees.
* Total capacity of over 60,000 MT per year.
* We offer specially-engineered quality grades suitable for spinning, hydro-forming, and deep drawing.
* Our products are widely used including metal spinning & stamping, lighting, cookware, ventilation, electrical appliances, pressure vessel, and race wheel industries.
Our Laboratory is HOKLAS accredited to perform fall within the test categories of ‘Chemical Testing’ and ‘Physical and Mechanical Testing. Complying with your tightest turnaround requirements, MAL in-house laboratory meets unique aluminium tensile testing criteria from customers over 100 countries around the world including manufacturing medical, transportation, household appliances and kitchen utensils. A fundamental mechanical testing procedure, tension testing determines how your aluminium sample responds to applied tension forces.
We perform tensile testing to ASTM E8 and other industry specifications. Aluminium strength testing is helpful for assessing sample characteristics, predicting reactions to force, and choosing aluminium alloys to suit your unique application.
MAL laboratory perform aluminium mechanical testing that determines:
• Ultimate tensile strength
• Yield strength
• Earing cup performance
• Bending performance
• Grain size