Grade: 1000 Series
Application: Cookware, Electrical Appliances & Utensils, Chemical Bottle
Thickness: 0.3mm - 6.35mm
Width: 100mm up to 1,524mm
Surface Treatment: Mill finish
Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
Model Number: 1050/1060/1070/1080/1085/1090/1100/1200
Certification: ISO9001, SGS, ROHS, REACH, FDA, HOKLAS (ASTM B209)
Standard: AA, ASTM, EN ISO
Name: Aluminium Flat Circular Sheet
Product name: Aluminium Flat Circular Sheet
Material: Aluminium Flat Circular Sheet
1.Product Name : AA Standard Hot Rolling 1,524mm Width Fine Grains Good Reflectivity 1050 Aluminium Flat Circular Sheet for Chemical Bottle
3. Product: Aluminium Semis - Circles/Coils/Sheets
4. Origin: Hong Kong
5. Standard: AA, ASTM, EN ISO
6. Certification: ISO9001, SGS, ROHS, REACH, FDA, HOKLAS (ASTM B209)
* Wide range of selection on circles' size including customized shape and size.
* EN and AA/ASTM standards.
* Excellent Surface Quality for lighting reflectors.
* Excellent deep drawing and spinning quality.
* We provide heavy guage circles with thicknesses up to 6.35mm (.25") thick which is ideal for cookware.
* Anodizing Quality and Deep Drawing Quality which is suitable for cookware as well.
* RoHS and REACH compliance
* Well-Protected Packing
Our Laboratory is HOKLAS accredited to perform fall within the test categories of ‘Chemical Testing’ and ‘Physical and Mechanical Testing. Complying with your tightest turnaround requirements, MAL in-house laboratory meets unique aliuminium tensile testing criteria from customers over 100 countries around the world including manufacturing medical, transportation, household appliances and kitchen utensils. A fundamental mechanical testing procedure, tension testing determines how your aluminium sample responds to applied tension forces.
We perform tensile testing to ASTM E8 and other industry specifications. Aluminium strength testing is helpful for assessing sample characteristics, predicting reactions to force, and choosing aluminium alloys to suit your unique application.
MAL laboratory perform aluminium mechanical testing that determines:
• Ultimate tensile strength
• Yield strength
• Earing cup performance
• Bending performance
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are manufacturer.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 30 days if the goods are not in stock.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge and we could pay the cost of freight too.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance.
Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shipment.