Model Number: 3003 3105 3005
Grade: 3000 Series
Thickness: 0.2mm to 6.0mm
Application: channel letter,insulation, small hardware
Surface Treatment: Embossed
Alloy Or Not: Non-alloy
Al (Min): 99%
Yield (≥ MPa): 30-325Mpa
Temper: O - H112
Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa): 130
Elongation (≥ %): 8%~35%
Commodity name: 3003 3005 1100 H14 aluminum strip
Standards:: ISO ASTM SGS EN AW
PRICE TERM: FOB CIF
Alloy: 3003 3004 3005 3105
Surface: Mill Finished
3003 Aluminum is alloyed with 1.20% manganese, which increases the strength of 3003 over commercially pure aluminum (1100 series). 3003 has excellent workability, weldability, and good corrosion resistance. It is used for drawing, forming, spinning, fuel tanks, sheet metal works and other applications that require moderate strength for an aluminum with good weldability. H14 designates the temper, and means that 3003 has been strain hardened and partially annealed. In this condition, 3003 can be easily formed. Embossing or debossing 3003 in this temper should not strain or crack the aluminum.
1. We are the specialized supplier of stainless steel materials and products,can provide the best price!
2. We have more than 10 years experience in exporting products to worldwide countries, can offer the high quality products!
3. We have five thousand tons of stock in warehouses with abundant capital.We offer charge sales, credit.
4. Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
5. Every process will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
6. Professional packing teams makes sure that every packing is safely.
7. Trial order can be done in one week.
8. Samples can be provided as your required.